Survivor Hamilton Two

A unique reality show where my friends vote eachother out with hopes of becoming the ultimate Survivor.

Monday, October 23, 2006

BREEMA TRIBE

Note: Beside each name is how I know the contestant. The attributes are in order of how affluent each contestant is in category. Just because one attribute is last, does not mean that the contestant is weak in that area. It simply means that in my experiences, he/she has proven to be more effective in other areas. I hope no one is offended.

Mike Barry: High School

Strength, Speed, Teamwork, Problem-Solving, Strategizing

Amanda Fournie: Bible College

Strategizing, Problem-Solving, Teamwork, Strength, Speed

Micah George: Bible College

Teamwork, Strategizing, Strength, Speed, Problem-Solving

Nathalie Hainaut: Church and High School

Problem-Solving, Strategizing, Teamwork, Strength, Speed

Gerry Kroezen: Bible College

Strength, Problem-Solving, Speed, Strategizing, Teamwork

Mandy Maurice: Bible College

Strategizing, Problem-Solving, Teamwork, Strength, Speed

Silas Pedro Esq.: Church and Bible College

Strategizing, Speed, Problem-Solving, Teamwork, Strength

Pat Sutherland: Bible College

Strategizing, Teamwork, Problem-Solving, Strength, Speed

Bryant Trotman: High School

Speed, Strength, Strategizing, Teamwork, Problem-Solving

Jord Wilson: Church

Teamwork, Problem-Solving, Speed, Strength, Strategizing

8 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike ULL i am the first to comment on part 2. yummmy it looks yummy.
christopher

 
At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that second tribe mike... frick. they are efing sick. i duno bout that one. whens my squad arrive?

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this looks so good, but i too am somewhat scared of that kichanga tribe.

we shall see about their teamwork.

as they say, too much strength killed the cat, or maybe they dont say that?

but anyway, im excited

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well well...looks like Mike put me and Pat in the pit once again to duke it out. But I won't play this sick game of yours Mike, I hope to get along with Pat this time around and see if we could take our weakness (our rivalry) into a strength (a partnership) what do you say Pat? A truce?
PS. It's looking good there Mike, keep it up, and I completely forgot about that pic you have of me.
Micah

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya Breema tribe, its looking like we'll role through the physical aspects early on. and SILAS???? havent seen you forever man. how are you?
Jord.

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pumped about the tribe. We've got a good mix of members. Should be interesting folks.

Gerry

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I'm excited.
Mike, I swear if you portray me as a whore again I will be a very upset lady;)
Can't wait to see it all unfold.

fournie

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

breema kicks bum

mike barry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home