Survivor Hamilton Two

A unique reality show where my friends vote eachother out with hopes of becoming the ultimate Survivor.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Survivor Hamilton Tribes!!!

Mablevi Tribe

Gerry Kroezen - 6"8, very smart and quite loveable for his size

Bryant Trotman - very athletic, and one of my good friends for a large portion of life

Chris Clements - a hippie, maybe the funniest guy I know

Nathan Dirks - a roommate who is unusually athletic

Mike Wilson - maybe the nicest guy you will ever meet... maybe

Tyler Wells - my roommate this september... I like this guy

Ryan Feeney - calm and calculating

Matt Binnington - a camp and Pickering friend... kinda wierd... just jokes


Takiyah Tribe

Geoffrey Millar - the ghostface... maybe the ghettoist white guy ever... at least that I've ever had the pleasure of rooming with

Graham Hamilton - my brother... a twerp

Chris Pitman - a very crude and barbaric man... luv him to bits though...

Dan Wylie - don't talk to Dan too much anymore... he would most likely be a very intense competitor

Micah George - my first roommate ever... very very nice guy with a native Canadian heritage... he hates his computer

Trevor Innes - athletic and little

Andrew Cowin - my good friend from Foleyet Crescent Pickering... although he doesn't look it, he could take you

Cameron Hodge - very very strong... only his knees are always broke


Runako Tribe

Andrew Hackett - never serious... ever... a very fast hockey player... not that it matters


Ryan Matulewicz - a roomie, and a psychology major

Damien Lorefice - my nemesis... we always argue, and forever will... a very intense individual


Adam Clarke - cocky and arrogant... also a roomie


Pat Sutherland - funny...

Mike Jones - getting married... how will it affect his game?

Mike Barry - my closest friend through public and high school, pic from gr. 9... kinda athletic... though I don't know what sports he plays


Silas Yamey - a little too competitive... successfully crossed over from Pickering to Tyndale


10 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Who's gonna win? I don't pretend to know... it all comes down to my opinion of these guys. Oh yah... and which tribe would win the challenges.

Mike Hamilton

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like the Runako Tribe is gonna be a good one. as for the pickering guys not getting along with the others, i think we will. me and hackett are good friends, we dont get along with damien but we are easy going guys that are very easy to get along with and don't care for getting into fights or anything. looking forward to spending the time on the island with you guys.

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the runako tribe is going to explode within the first three days. I have a theory that if you put hackett cowin and damien in a closed room for an hour, when you get back there would only be two of them left. One of them would be cowin cause he definitely could take anyone. Just a theory but we'll see what happens. As far as the tribe I'm in goes WOW. looking at my tribe, we look like a very well balanced challenge winning machine. I consider it a privelage to be a part of this amazing tribe.

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also wanted to let my tribe know that although my knees are occasionally broke I will have no problem making bamboo crutches if I need to.

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike i know this wasn't random putting me cowin and hackett together... but just for the record there is no longer any animosity beetween hackett and I. i think our tribe has the one piece of the puzzle that no other team has leadership and maturity with mike jones. Mablevi tribe is going to be in some serious trouble if they have to do a team challange that includes moving cause, Cameron Hodge can't even get off the couch. Takiyah is definitly going to be struggling if there is a strength challange. I think my tribe has the potenital to do some serious damage depending on how we gel. If not it sure will be interseting to see what happens.

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

previous comment from Damien sorry about the mistake mikey

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there's a good looking challenge Mablevi will open some woopass!

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wilson man ur a funny guy i love ur comments at times. also wilson i dont think mike did justice with ur profile. he didnt mention any of ur talents like fishing, cutting up fish and cooking fish. those are huge talents on an island.

hamilton you should have made the profiles a little better and longer showing some of the peoples talents and wut they bring to a tribe and also their downfalls. but that takes a lot of time i guess. good job besides that

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Mike said...

don't worry, each day each person will be introduced a little more by the things they do.

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikey this is the best thing ever, your awesome. Im luvin this!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home